Nanopore Stylus Square Needle Tips 20000510 (25 units x 9 needles)
Use with Nanopore Stylus to treat wrinkles, flaccidity (body and facial) and photoaging.
Nanopore Stylus Square Needle Tips 20000510 (25 units x 9 needles), Support and cap: Polyoxymethylene, high rigidity crystalline thermoplastic.
- Stainless steel needles stabilised with Titanium.
- Sterilisation via ethylene oxide.
Microperforation stimulates angiogenesis by releasing endothelial growth factors.; activating auto repair of skin to create new collagen. Permeability is then increased to absorb active ingredients.
Tiny needles rapidly puncturing the skin to induce a natural healing response. By stimulating the skin in this manner, the body starts to produce some of the natural substances we lose through the ageing, process such as collagen, elastin and growth factors.
Nanopore Microneedling treatments provide long lasting rejuvenation of the skin, for both the face and body. Whilst also being able tackle specific skin concerns such sun damage, stretch marks and acne scars. Microneedling can treat all areas on the face or body.
What can Nanopore Stylus be used for?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Flaccid skin
- Sun damage and pigmentation
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Enlarged pores
- Scarring form surgery or injury
- Hair loss & Alopecia
What are the benefits of using Nanopore Stylus Square Needle Tips 20000510 (25 units x 9 needles)?
- Fibroblast stimulation increases collagen fibers and accomplishes the regeneration of dermal structures.
- Increases cellular activity
- Smooths and improves texture
- Restores turgidity and elasticity