Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene , Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tropolone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Decylene Glycol Soluble Collagen, Acetyl Hexapeptide-37, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium, Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid
Fillerina Lips and Mouth Grade 5 has been formulated in 2 different increasing concentrations to be chosen according to the individual needs.
Lip and Mouth Grade 5 is a replenishing gel containing 8 Hyaluronic Acids and 3 Collagens that plump the lips and fill in the lines around the mouth.
Grade 4 targets lips with marked emptying, very irregular texture and marked wrinkles on the mouth contour.
How to choose your grade with Fillerina:
- Grade 1 has a higher concentration of larger molecules for plumping and hydration.
- Grade 2 has a perfect blend of all size molecules.
- Grade 3 has a higher concentration of smaller molecules, which are needed to travel to the deeper layers of the skin for filling moderate wrinkles.
- Grade 4 & 5 have larger amounts of NEW smaller molecules to penetrate to the deepest layers of the skin for the filling of deep to very deep expression lines and loss of volume. Recommended for very mature skin.
1. To correctly spread the product, rotate the mechanism on the top of the applicator a few times to dispense the desired quantity of gel.
2. Distribute it on both lips and on mouth contour.
3. Wait for a couple of minutes to allow the penetration of the actives.
4. Once the lip surface is dry, apply the lipstick or the lipgloss.